On this page you can find the most Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) about Boom Beach.
Is Boom Beach available for Android?
Yes, yes, yes.
On 18-06-14 the Android version of the game was released!
Can you play Boom Beach on the Apple iPhone 3(GS)?
No, Boom Beach requires IOS 7 or higher. The IPhone 4 is the oldest model that supports the newest IOS. Any model older then the IPhone 4 is not supported, and will not be able to play Boom Beach.
Is there a hack for Boom Beach?
At the moment there aren’t any hacks or cheats known for Boom Beach. If any hacks or cheats will come out in the future then they will probably only work in offline mode.
Can Boom Beach be played with friends?
At the moment there is no ‘Friend’ feature present in the Game. Most likely they will add some kind of ‘Friend’ or ‘Chat’ feature. The social aspect that comes with these features is what made Supercell’s Clash of Clans so popular. Big chance there will be something similar in Boom Beach.
Where can I find Boom Beach in the App Store?
After a long period of only being playable in Canada, Supercell has finally released Boom Beach worldwide, on 26-03-2014 .
For a direct link to Boom Beach in the AppStore click the link below.
Can you get more builders?
No, one builder is the max. The Economy, upgrade duration & costs are designed and balanced on building one thing at a time. This is done on purpose so that users will have to choose a more strategic path for their upgrade plans.
How does Matchmaking work?
Can you get a Shield to protect your base from getting attacked?
No, unlike Clash of Clans there is no Shield functionality in Boom Beach. Whenever you are offline your base can be attacked by other players. Plan your attacks and upgrades before you log off. That way the resources will be low for the attackers.
What is the Envelope button for?
It is a way for Supercell to send all players a message and link. The reason this is important is that players may not realise when important changes to the game are made.
How do I save my base on IOS?
- Start by locating your device settings and scroll down until you see “Game Center”
- Click on Apple-ID
- If you already have an account log in and if not, create your own, new Apple-ID
- After that locate and launch your Game Center App on your home screen
- Open the tab “games”, choose Boom Beach and tap on the three little dots in the upper right corner and choose “play”
How do I save my base on Android?
I was attacked while I was online, how is this possible?
Normally you can’t get attacked when you are online. However, to prevent players to remain online day and night other players may attack you if you were online several hours a day. You will first receive a message before you can get attacked by other players, despite the fact that you are online. After this grace period, your game can be interrupted at any time by an enemy attack. The only exception is when you attack another player.
How do I transfer an account from Android to Android?
- Make sure the Google account that you are using on your primary device (where you are currently playing) is connected to Google+
- On your primary device, open Boom Beach, then go to the in-game settings and make sure your game is connected to Google+
- Now make sure you are using the same Google account on your secondary device – if not, go to Settings > Accounts, and press ‘ Add account’ to add the Google account from your primary device to your secondary device
- Now start a new game of Boom Beach on your secondary device, and complete the tutorial
- Important: Make sure not to go higher than Headquarter level 4 with this new game! Once you have reached Headquarter level 4 you can not overwrite the new game anymore.
- After you’ve finished the tutorial, open the in-game settings and press ‘G+’ to connect to the same Google+ account that your original base is linked to
How do I transfer an account between IOS and Android?
- Open Boom Beach on both your Android and iOS devices (old device and new device)
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices
- Press the ‘Link a device’ button on your old device
- Chose ‘This is the old device’ and then which ever is applicable
- You should receive a code – write it down
- Then press the ‘Link a device’ button on your new device
- Chose ‘This is the new device’ and enter the code you got on your old device
Can I change my name?
It is not possible to change your name
I lost my account - can I get it back?
- Your in-game name
- Your experience level
- Your Headquarters level
Can I reset or start a new game?
There’s actually no option to reset or restart the game. You can only start a new game on a new device, where Boom Beach has not been played on previously.