The Tank is the fifth of the available troops in Boom Beach. You unlock the Tank at HQ level 11. The Tank moves slowly but can take lots of hits and does severe damage. When deployed in a group, they are almost invincible. Deploying a Tank costs two battle points from your Gunboat.
Tank Offensive Strategies
- Deploy tanks in a group, in large numbers they are very strong.
- Be carefull with Sniper Towers and Cannons. Try using Heavies or Riflemen to support it.
- When attacking with an Tank only Army, make sure to use Flares to avoid Mines & Boom Mines.
- Use Medics behind your Tanks. Their healing powers are very effective because of the Tanks high Health.
- Use Barrage and Artillery to destroy Cannons and Boom Cannons before you deploy your tanks.
Tank Defensive Strategies
- Cannons, Boom Cannons and Boom Mines deal severe damage to Tanks. They are your best change to successfully defend an Tank attack.
- Position your Boom Mines on strategic places on your base.
- Spread Cannons and Boom Cannons so they can not be shocked with a Shock Bomb at once.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 24 minutes
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Damage Per Shot||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|