Shock Mine Tips
- The working of a Shock Mine is equal to regular Mines but will deal less damage. Instead they shock Troops which makes them unable to move or attack for a short time.
- An exploding Shock Mine shocks all surrounding troops.
- You can upgrade the Shock Mines using the Armory.
Shock Mine Offensive Strategy
- You can clear the area of Shock Mines by launching Artillery or Barrage from your Gunboat on them.
- You can use Grenadiers to trigger Shock Mines from a safe distance.
Shock Mine Defensive Strategy
- Position your Shock Mines away from eachother so attacking troops can’t trigger multiple Shock Mines at once.
- Position your Shock Mines away from defensive structures which will likely get hit by Artillery.
- Building size
- Trigger Radius
- 1.5 tiles
- Effect Radius
- 3 tiles
- HQ Level 1-20
- No Shock Mines
- HQ Level 21-22
- 3 Shock Mines
|Level||Damage||Shock Duration||Upgrade Cost Gold||Upgrade Time||Build Cost Iron||Armory Level||XP Gain