Doom Cannon Tips
- Once built it will only remain for a certain amount of time.
- The Doom Cannon has a very high damage per shot. The only troop likely to survive one shot is the Scorcher.
Doom Cannon Offensive Strategy
- Doom Cannons take a while to reload. They can easily be taken out with large groups of Troops like the Rifleman.
Doom Cannon Defensive Strategy
- Since the Doom Cannon is vulnerable for large groups of infantry it can be wise to place them behind splash damage buildings like the Mortar for protection.
- With its very high damage per shot the Doom Cannon is very effective against troops with high health like the Scorcher, Tank and Heavy.
- Building size
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Damage per Shot||Build Cost Critical Fuse||Build Cost Complex Gear||Build Cost Power Rod||Build Cost Field Capacitor||Build Time||Weapon lab level