- Once built it will only remain for a certain amount of time.
- Every few seconds, the Grappler shoots a long range grappling hook that pulls a single enemy unit close. While pulling the Troop it deals minor damage.
Grappler Offensive Strategy
- To distract the Grappler you can use Critters. This way you can avoid other (more important) units from being grabbed
- Cheap, small Troops like Riflemen and Zooka can also be used to get to the Grappler first. Losing a single Riflemen or Zooka is not as bad as losing a single heavy expensive Troop like a Tank for example.
- When using large heavy units (Tank, Scorcher etc) at the frontline you should use Smoke Screens on the Grappler to prevent unit loss.
Grappler Defensive Strategy
- The best place to put a Grappler is in the middle of some other Defensive Buildings. Most preffered surrounded by multiple Cannons and/or Boom Cannons. This way when the Grappler grabs heavy units they can be destroyed quickly.
- Carefully consider the spot for the Grappler, since the Troops that it pulls could serve as a distraction for the other defensive buildings.
- Building size
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Damage per Shot||Attack Speed||Build Cost Critical Fuse||Build Cost Complex Gear||Build Cost Power Rod||Build Cost Field Capacitor||Build Time||Weapon lab level