Hot Pot Tips
- Once built it will only remain for a certain amount of time.
- The Hot Pot stays underground until enemy Troops get in its range. It cannot be damaged as long as its underground and enemy Troops won’t act on it until it is seen.
Hot Pot Offensive Strategy
- The Hot Pot does high damage, therefore it is best to attack them with high health units like Scorchers combined with high damage units like Zooka.
- When using low health Troops like Warriors and/or Riflemen you’ll need to use the Shock Bomb to make sure your army get less damaged. If shocked while exposed it won’t be able to retreat. This of course is the best time to use your Artillery or Barrage to damage or destroy the Hot Pot.
- Grenadiers can outrange the Hot Pot. Doing damage without being hit by the Hot Pot. However, if no other Troops are in its range it will retreat after a few seconds and the Grenadiers will then move forward. Doing so they will probably walk withing the Hod Pot’s range and get destroyed.
Hot Pot Defensive Strategy
- Place your Hot Pot as far as you can from Flamethrowers and other vital defenses as the Shock Launcher to prevent them to be shocked by a Shock Bomb all together. This is most important to defend Smokey-Warrior attacks.
- Combine your Hot Pot with the Grappler. The Hot Pot’s high damage will destroy the pulled in Troop quickly.
- Building size
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Burn damage per Shot||Total residual burn damage||Build Cost Critical Fuse||Build Cost Complex Gear||Build Cost Power Rod||Build Cost Field Capacitor||Build Time||Weapon Lab level|