- Is Boom Beach available for Android?
- Can you play Boom Beach on the Apple iPhone 3(GS)?
- Can Boom Beach be played with friends?
- Where can I find Boom Beach in the App Store?
- Can you get more builders?
- How does Matchmaking work?
- Can you get a Shield to protect your base from getting attacked?
- What is the Envelope button for?
- How do I save my base on IOS?
- How do I save my base on Android?
- I was attacked while I was online, how is this possible?
- How do I transfer an account from Android to Android?
- How do I transfer an account between IOS and Android?
- Can I change my name?
- I lost my account – can I get it back?
- Can I reset or start a new game?
Is Boom Beach available for Android?
Yes, yes, yes! At 18-06-14 the Android version of the game was released!
Can you play Boom Beach on the Apple iPhone 3(GS)?
No, Boom Beach requires IOS 7 or higher. The IPhone 4 is the oldest model that supports the newest IOS. Any model older then the IPhone 4 is not supported, and will not be able to play Boom Beach.
Can Boom Beach be played with friends?
Yes you can. The ‘Task Force’ update allows you to start or join a ‘Task Force’ and fight the Blackguard together! With the new chat feature you can chat with your teammates to pick the right targets!
Where can I find Boom Beach in the App Store?
After a long period of only being playable in Canada, Supercell has finally released Boom Beach worldwide, on 26-03-2014. Download Boom Beach directly in the AppStore.
Can you get more builders?
No, you can’t. You have only one builder. The economy, upgrade duration & costs are designed and balanced on building one thing at a time. This is done on purpose so that users will have to choose a more strategic path for their upgrade plans.
How does Matchmaking work?
Boom Beach gives you two kinds of opponents: other players (referred to as Blackguard mercenaries) and AI opponents (referred to as Blackguards). The player opponent matchmaking system is based on your amount of Victory Points. Opponents are selected by pairing you with players who have a similar amount of these points. Additionally, headquarters, and experience levels have no connection to matchmaking. On the other hand, Computer-controlled islands only become more difficult as you beat them. However, they also become quite a bit more rewarding (in more ways than one).
Can you get a Shield to protect your base from getting attacked?
No, unlike Clash of Clans there is no Shield functionality in Boom Beach. Whenever you are offline your base can be attacked by other players. Plan your attacks and upgrades before you log off. That way the resources will be low for the attackers.
What is the Envelope button for?
It is a way for Supercell to send all players a message and link. The reason this is important is that players may not realise when important changes to the game are made.
How do I save my base on IOS?
Game Center is an App by Apple which helps you to save your progress in the game and transfer it to another device, if needed. Important: Game Center only supports one game per account. This means you can only have one game of Boom Beach per device. Each game always needs to be connected to its own, unique account! How to do it? Start by locating your device settings and scroll down until you see “Game Center”. Click on Apple-ID. If you already have an account log in and if not, create your own, new Apple-ID. After that locate and launch your Game Center App on your home screen. Open the tab “games”, choose Boom Beach and tap on the three little dots in the upper right corner and choose “play”
Boom Beach will launch and if the connection was successful you will see a banner in the upper part of the screen saying “welcome back _yourname_”.
How do I save my base on Android?
Please note that Google+ only supports one game per account, and that you will need a different Google+ account for each new game you play on other devices.
To connect your base to Google+, open the Google+ app on your device and make sure you are logged in. After this, open Boom Beach and go to the in-game setting. Press the Google+ sign in button to connect your base to Google+.
I was attacked while I was online, how is this possible?
Normally you can’t get attacked when you are online. However, to prevent players to remain online day and night other players may attack you if you were online several hours a day. You will first receive a message before you can get attacked by other players, despite the fact that you are online. After this grace period, your game can be interrupted at any time by an enemy attack. The only exception is when you attack another player.
How do I transfer an account from Android to Android?
To play the same game on two different Android devices, all you need to do is connect your game to the same Google account on both devices. Please follow these steps:
- Make sure the Google account that you are using on your primary device (where you are currently playing) is connected to Google+
- On your primary device, open Boom Beach, then go to the in-game settings and make sure your game is connected to Google+
- Now make sure you are using the same Google account on your secondary device – if not, go to Settings > Accounts, and press ‘ Add account’ to add the Google account from your primary device to your secondary device
- Now start a new game of Boom Beach on your secondary device, and complete the tutorial
- Important: Make sure not to go higher than Headquarter level 4 with this new game! Once you have reached Headquarter level 4 you can not overwrite the new game anymore.
- After you’ve finished the tutorial, open the in-game settings and press ‘G+’ to connect to the same Google+ account that your original base is linked to
You should then see a pop-up that offers you to load up your original base.
How do I transfer an account between IOS and Android?
You can transfer your base from an iOS device to an Android device (or vice versa) using a one-time code that you can generate in your game. You need to have access to both your iOS device and Android device to do this. To transfer your base, your account on your Apple device needs to be connected to Game Center and your game on your Android device needs to be connected to Google+. You can verify the Game Center connection on iOS by logging into Game Center and opening the game from the Game Center’s ‘Games’ tab. For Android, open Boom Beach and connect your base to Google+ in the in-game settings by clicking the Google+ sign in button. To transfer your base, please follow these steps:
- Open Boom Beach on both your Android and iOS devices (old device and new device).
- Open the in-game settings window on both devices
- Press the ‘Link a device’ button on your old device.
- Chose ‘This is the old device’ and then which ever is applicable.
- You should receive a code – write it down.
- Then press the ‘Link a device’ button on your new device.
- Chose ‘This is the new device’ and enter the code you got on your old device. IMPORTANT: When entering the code, do not use the space bar on the keyboard because it will get you stuck and not let you enter any more digits.
- After you have successfully copied the code from one device to the other, your original base will be transferred to your secondary device and you can play one account on both devices.
Can I change my name?
It is not possible to change your name.
I lost my account – can I get it back?
Yes you can!
If you have lost access to your base, and if you can not retrieve it via Game Center or Google+, please send a help request to the Boom Beach Player Support.
Start a new game and send your message from within the new game. Before you send this message, make sure that your new game is connected to your own, unique Game Center or Google+ account and then please include the following information in your message, so that Boom Beach Support can locate your lost base:
- Your in-game name
- Your experience level
- Your Headquarters level
A lot of messages are received each day, it could take a couple of days until the team will get back to you.
Can I reset or start a new game?
There’s actually no option to reset or restart the game. You can only start a new game on a new device, where Boom Beach has not been played on previously.