Victory Points represent the success of your campaign. The game's matchmaking system and leaderboards are based on Victory Points. Check out tips and info!
Victory Points – Facts
- The leaderboards are based on Victory Points, the more you earn the higher you rank on the boards.
- The matchmaking system is based on Victory Points.
- Victory Points are earned by every successful attack.
- Victory Points are lost when you lose a base.
- You don’t earn Victory Points by defeating Dr. T, Lt. Hammerman or Colonel Gearhart.
- The amount of Victory Points earned depends on which type of base is attacked or raided.
- More victory point will increase your rank and give you better daily rewards.
- Wirth Victory points you can earn Supply Chests
|NPC Blackguard Base Destroyed||1 or 2 Medals gained|
|Player Mercenary Base Destroyed||2 Medals gained|
|Resource Base Won||1 Medal gained|
|Chest Found by Exploring (when opened)||1 Medal gained|
|Lt. Hammerman Base Destroyed||5 Medals gained|
|Dr. T Base Destroyed||No change|
|Blackguard or Mercenary Invasion||1 Medal lost|
|Resource Base Lost||1 Medal lost|
|Home Base Destroyed||1 Medal lost|
As your Victory Points go up, you will be matched up against higher leveled Blackguard bases and PVP (player) bases with a similar amount of Victory Points. As for Resource bases, the matchmaking is based on the Victory Points of the owner of a resource base instead of the level of the resource base itself. Find out what the best amount of Victory Points is for you. With a high amount, you’ll be matched up with higher leveled players. When you are really low in your Victory Points, it might be easy to win attacks but the loot will be very low. The aim is to find a perfect balance.
Rank & Rewards
- Every day at 06:00 am local time your Daily Reward arrives in a captured Blackguard freighter.
- This Blackguard freighter offers three types of Daily Rewards, of which the player can choose one.
- If the Daily Reward is not collected before the next Daily Reward arrives, the next Daily Reward will replace the previous Daily Reward. Make sure to collect the Daily Reward everyday to avoid missing out.
- A Daily Reward can provide Gold, Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamonds or Power Stones.
- The Daily Rewards are determined by highest Rank achieved by the player, see the table below.
- Supply Chests are rewards earned after collecting 5 Victory Points and can provide Gold, Wood, Stone, Iron, Diamonds or Power Stones and will contain Intel.
- The Supply Chest Rewards are based upon your Rank, with higher Ranks come better Rewards, see the table below.
- After collecting the rewards from the Supply Chest, the next one will become available 24 hours from the time that the previous Supply Chest became available.
- Victory Points earned while the Supply Chest is unavailable will not count toward the 5 required to unlock the next Supply Chest.
|Rank||Victory Point Threshold||Diamond reward possible||Gold reward possible||Wood reward possible||Stone reward possible||Iron reward possible||Fragments reward possible||Shard reward possible||Intel reward possible|