The Cryoneer is unlocked at Headquarters level 20 and is the fastest firing Troop of the game. Similar to the Lazor Beam it shoots Freeze Beams from a moderate range. It slows down any defenses and Troops that come in its way and also does damage to buildings. Mines do not get triggered by the Freeze Beams shots and also it doesn’t deal damage to Troops. If hit and frozen, the firing range of enemy turrets are reduced to 50%.
Cryoneer Offensive Strategy
- Do not use the Cryoneer as your only Troop. They have to little damage per second. Instead combine your Cryoneers with Zooka’s or other high damage Troops to level this.
- The Cryoneer slows down the firing rate of enemy turrets. Therefore they are very usefull to support other Troops in attack.
- A very effective attack is Heavy, Zooka, Cryoneer.
Cryoneer Defensive Strategy
- Try to avoid your Defensive Buildings placed to close together. The Cryoneer can freeze all these defenses at once.
- Due to the Cryoneers low health they are easily taken down by a Cannon or Boom Cannon in a single shot.
- Also Rocket Launcher and Mortar could take down the Cryoneer at once.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 8 minutes
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Damage Per Shot||Training Cost Gold||Research Cost Gold||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|