Make love, not war! The Medic is opposed to all kinds of violence. Instead of grabbing a rifle, he heals other troops to help your cause.
The Medic is the last of the available troops in Boom Beach. The Medic heals other troops by throwing Medkits towards them.
Medic Offensive Strategy
- Deploy the Medic behind other Troops, so he can’t be targeted easily by defensive buildings.
- Use your Medics in combination with Tanks and Heavies.
- Don’t use your Medics with Warriors or Zookas. The Warrior moves too fast so the Medics are not able to heal them and the Zookas have such a low health so they are probably dead before the can be healed.
- It’s a good strategy to deploy at least two Medics so they can heal each other.
Medic Defensive Strategy
- Defend your Cannons and Boom Cannons, they are powerful and do a lot of damage to Heavies and Tanks. The Medics can not heal as fast as the Cannons fire.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 10 minutes
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Heal Per Sec.||Training Cost Gold||Research Cost Gold||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|