Rifleman at the ready! Basic infantry units, the Riflemen are able to deal out and withstand moderate damage. In large enough numbers, they are almost unstoppable.
The Rifleman is the first of the available troops in Boom Beach. The Rifleman looks exactly how you would imagine a soldier. Green, he wears a helmet and shoots with a rifle.
Rifleman Offensive Strategies
- In large numbers, the Riflemen are at there best.
- Use Riflemen to attack Cannons or Boom Cannons. Cannons have a slow rate of fire and can’t keep up with the Riflemen.
- The Riflemen can only withstand moderate damage so it’s best to deploy it with a Heavy troop as a Meat Shield.
- Use the Riflemen in front of your Tanks, they protect your Tanks from being hit by Cannons.
- Riflemen can’t take much from defense that does splash damage like the Mortars, Flamethrowers, Machine Guns and Rocket Launchers.
Rifleman Defensive Strategies
- A Mortar is deadly against a group of Riflemen, position it behind enemy defense or other buildings so it takes some time before the Riflemen reach the Mortar.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 1 minute
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|