The Scorcher is a big armored unit unlocked at HQ level 18. It is equipped with a large flamethrower and it burns down enemy structures. It costs 12 Gunboat Energy to deploy but can take lots of hits. When it’s destroyed it explodes and deals damage to everything nearby.
Scorcher Offensive Strategies
- The Scorcher can take a lot of hits, you can use it as a shield while deploying other troops behind it.
- Deploy some Zookas behind the Scorcher. While the Scorcher takes the hits, the Zookas can attack from a safe distance.
- Be careful with other Troops with a shorter attacking range, they will stand too close to the Scorcher so they can be attacked at the same time the Scorcher takes the hits.
Scorcher Defensive Strategies
- The Scorcher is vulnerable to Cannons and Boom Cannons. Spread these defensive buildings around your base.
- Position your Boom Mines and Mines carefully, the Boom Mines can take out the Scorchers and the Mines can take out the Troops following it.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 50 minutes
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|