The Tribal Warrior is an awesome sight in battle. He charges fearlessly, knowing that his Crystal Hammer will heal him with every blow.
The Warrior is the fourth of the available troops in Boom Beach. He looks like a native Indian and is equiped with a large Crystal Hammer. Every time a Warrior hits an enemy structure with his hammer, he will heal himself.
- The Warrior moves very fast, U can use it to run trough light defenses in order to destroy key targets behind them.
- The Warrior will heal himself with every blow of his hammer.
Warrior Offensive Strategy
- Deploy the Warrior in large groups. Use your Gunboat to Shock or destroy Cannons and Sniper Towers and rush immediately towards the HQ.
- Use a Medkit to support the healing power of the Warriors while they are attacking the HQ.
- If it is difficult to get past some enemy defense without taking some serious damage it can be wise to deploy a Heavy in front of the Warriors. He wil act as a living shield.
Warrior Defensive Strategy
- Warriors are easily killed with single shot defenses like the Sniper Tower, Cannon and Boom Cannon.
- While positioning your defense it’s best to let multiple Sniper Towers or Cannons cover the same area around your HQ. If you get attacked by Rushing Warriors you have a bigger chance that they get killed by two hits at the same time.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 3 minutes
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||HP Healed per attack||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|