The Warrior is the fourth of the available troops in Boom Beach. He looks like a native Indian and is equiped with a large Crystal Hammer. Every time a Warrior hits an enemy structure with his hammer, he will heal himself.
- The Warrior moves very fast, U can use it to run trough light defenses in order to destroy key targets behind them.
- The Warrior will heal himself with every blow of his hammer.
Warrior Offensive Strategy
- Deploy the Warrior in large groups. Use your Gunboat to Shock or destroy Cannons and Sniper Towers and rush immediately towards the HQ.
- Use a Medkit to support the healing power of the Warriors while they are attacking the HQ.
- If it is difficult to get past some enemy defense without taking some serious damage it can be wise to deploy a Heavy in front of the Warriors. He wil act as a living shield.
Warrior Defensive Strategy
- Warriors are easily killed with single shot defenses like the Sniper Tower, Cannon and Boom Cannon.
- While positioning your defense it’s best to let multiple Sniper Towers or Cannons cover the same area around your HQ. If you get attacked by Rushing Warriors you have a bigger chance that they get killed by two hits at the same time.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 3 minutes
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||HP Healed per attack||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|