The Zooka is a feminine troop and equiped with a large rocket launcher. She does a lot of damage and has a very long range. But with her low hitpoints she can’t take much damage herself.
Zooka Offensive Strategies
- Deploy the Zooka behind a Heavy, the Heavy will take the damage so the Zooka can attack from a safe distance.
- Deploy some Zookas behind a Scorcher. The Zookas can do some serious damage while the Scorcher takes the hits.
- When using lots of Zookas its wise to take out defenses as Mortars and Machine Guns with your Gunboat as they can easily take out a group of Zookas.
- Always deploy your Zookas a few seconds behind your other troops, making sure they are best protected and can do damage from a distance.
- When using an combined army of Heavies and Zookas, never use a Flare at a Rocket Launcher, the Heavies will walk into the blind spot and the Rocket Launcher will target at your Zookas and most likely destroy them with ease.
- The range of the Zookas is larger than the range of an Flamethrower. Zookas can take these out without being hit by the Flamethrower themselves.
Zooka Defensive Strategies
- Place your Mortars behind groups of buildings with low hitpoints. While the Zookas are busy taking these out, your Mortar can wipe them out.
- Try and lure the Zookas to target your other buildings, place Mines a few blocks in front of them. Zookas can easily be destroyed by one or two Mines.
- Unit size
- Training Time
- 4 minutes
- Movement Speed
- Attack Range
- HQ level
|Level||Health||Damage Per Sec.||Damage Per Shot||Training Cost||Research Cost||Armory||Research Time||XP Gain|